Espoma Organic Bulb Tone - 4lb
- 4 pounds
- Perfect for all bulbs like tulips, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths.
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
- Plant bulbs in loose, well-drained soil rich in organic matter at the correct depth.
- Row Planting: Mix 1.5 lbs. (4.5 cups) of Bulb-tone into the soil for each 25′ of row.
- Individual Bulbs: Apply 1.5 heaping teaspoons into the planting hole and cover with soil.
- Bed Plantings – Mix 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. into the soil.
- Bed Plantings: Apply 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. and wash off any plant food that is on the foliage.
- Individual Bulbs: Sprinkle 1.5 heaping teaspoons around and 2-3 inches away from each plant. Dahlias and gladioli can be fed monthly.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per